skip to Main Content

Domestic & Non Domestic Energy Performance Certificates

West Four have teamed up with ECO logic to offer cost effective EPC’s. ECO logic were established in 2008 and are one of the leading Energy Performance experts in the London and surrounding area.

Since 2009 Domestic and Non Domestic EPCs are now a requirement for all properties for sale, to let and in construction.

We survey all types of premises regardless of size. Eco Logic have carried out commercial EPC’s on properties from studio flats and small retail units to huge office blocks in Central London and even shopping centres.

A Non-Domestic EPC is more complicated than its domestic counterpart and involves more data and detailed information about the buildings’ thermal elements and HVAC systems where applicable.

An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rates how energy efficient your building is using grades from A to G (with ‘A’ the most efficient grade).

The MEES (Minimum energy efficiency standards) which came into force in April 2018, state that the energy rating of a property must be above an E rating. We provide specialist advice on the properties that do not comply with this.

You must have an EPC if:

  • You rent out or sell the premises.
  • A building under construction is finished.
  • There are changes to the number of parts used for separate occupation and these changes involve providing or extending fixed heating, air conditioning or mechanical ventilation systems.
  • For more information please click on the link below.

A guide to energy performance certificates for the construction, sale and let of non-dwellings:

Guide to EPC (PDF)
Back To Top